SENIOR EDITORIAL MANAGER
We’re Tomorrow People. We create awesome content that makes our clients look good. We can talk ABM, inbound, product, sales enablement, and vertical marketing all day long, but no matter what marketing strategy our customers are looking to achieve, they all share one thing: a hunger for brilliant content. So for us, it’s not about trends and specialisms, but the content that fuels it.
We’re growing and on the lookout for an exceptional Senior Editorial Manager to join our expanding content marketing team. We’re looking for a self-motivated go-doer who is able to work autonomously and as part of a team. You must be comfortable communicating complex ideas in a professional manner and understand wider digital content marketing practices.
You’ll deliver compelling digital content initiatives across various formats for clients such as Unify, TeamViewer, Oracle, Cxense, Solvay (and loads of other top-ranking brands) to support their ongoing content marketing strategies.
As Senior Editorial Manager, you’ll be client-facing with the responsibility of developing and delivering the creation, commissioning and production of content for numerous clients.
- Ability to research, develop, and present content plans for multiple clients.
- Manage weekly deadlines and client priorities.
- Create enticing copy that resonates with different personas at key stages in the sales funnel.
- Provide editorial direction / strategy and set priorities for freelance copywriters.
- Presale research and consultancy for new pitches.
- Budget management.
- Dealing with ad hoc client queries relating to content, as well as active involvement in regular client meetings.
- Effectively managing your own workload to hit fast-moving editorial deadlines.
- Working closely with video production teams to generate scripts and conduct interviews.
- Building and managing a rich content calendar working with client marketing teams and other key stakeholders.
Apply for this role
- You’re educated to degree level with 4-5 years’ experience in a fast-paced newsroom or agency.
- You’ll be willing to work autonomously and as part of a team, but also contribute to a larger global team through regular Skype (or similar!) meetings.
- You’ll demonstrate a proven ability to motivate and influence those around you with a clear editorial vision and a high bar for excellence.
- You have outstanding writing and editorial skills with the ability to adopt the style, tone and voice of the business for various content formats and channels.
- Able to articulate and present ideas with conviction.
- Excellent organisational, communication, and time management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail – you’re a triple checker. Grammar and syntax is your thing.
- You’ll be comfortable around data – you know how to use analytics for content planning and lead generation.