Online Marketing | WMGI
The West Midlands Graduate Internship scheme had an important target.
They wanted to get 400 graduates across the region out of unemployment and into work placements. And they asked us to create an innovative social media and online marketing campaign - with the emphasis on results.
With a significantly increased online response, increased web traffic, full Facebook engagement and more, the campaign delivered.
And turned the world wide web into opportunities in the world of work.
The campaign included:
- A fully optimised website jobs board to maximise conversion rates.
- Google AdWords (PPC) advertising
- Social media marketing using Facebook and a dedicated graduate group for networking.
- Facebook (PPC) Advertising
- Dedicated articles featured on Facebook, WMGI blog and related blogs, forums and websites.
Want to increase your business leads with a targeted Inbound Marketing approach and reduce your Cost Per Lead by up to 62%?